Skip to content
- Encourage the appreciation of the value of Iowa woodlands, their vital importance to the economy of the state, and to the welfare of its citizens.
- Encourage wise use and management of woodlands and related resources in Iowa.
- Provide educational support and sharing opportunities for members in their efforts to plant, mature, and harvest their trees.
- Promote both conservation of natural resources and the practice of sustainable forestry.
- Encourage habitat for wildlife, opportunities for woodland recreation, and personal enjoyment of Iowa’s woodlands.